[resolved] my problems with ip-masquerade

Hi!

At last I have resolved my problems.. an entire weekend checking my
kernel, my routes.. etc.. and at the end:

	* It was a problem with my gateway's network card!!!!!!!!!

I was reusing an old ne-2000 ISA clone and I suspect the newers pci cards
were much more efficient taking control over my cable (I am using BNC it
is an small LAN by now) so the channel hosts->gateway were fast while the
gateway->hosts were completely inefficient..

Take care with this!!!!

See you!! ip-masquerade its working GREAT now!! :)

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
http://vivaldi.dhis.org