Re: Upgrade broke gpm?

On 13 Aug 2001, Michael Heldebrant wrote:
(snip)
> Try commenting out the repeat type and restarting gpm.  I have an imps2
> mouse that works great on /dev/psaux with gpm and x simultaneously.

Hmmm - I was premature. With gpm (uselessly) repeating and X looking
directly at psaux, gpm works but X's use of the mouse screws up badly.
Without the repeating, X works better, but it still slightly screwed up
right after switching display over to X from the console. With the
repeating, and X looking at gpmdata, X doesn't see any mouse response at
all. So, X only works perfectly when gpm isn't running at all.

-- Mark