Re: Modifying a Windows 95/98 FAAT 32 partition

#include <hallo.h>
Rog?rio Brito wrote on Sun Aug 12, 2001 um 04:06:17PM:

> 	Where can I get the source to the boot-floppies (so that I

The source of BFs is in Debian's FTP pool. The patch is somewhere in my
directory, the kernel configuration file too, and the URL the ext3 patch
is in the Changelog of the kernel package.

> 	could make one customized set myself)? I'd also love to learn
> 	a bit more about them.

Please do. There is some help on internationalisation needed.

> 	You homepage didn't mention the location of the sources (it
> 	contained only your patch).

This is Debian country, I didn't expect anyone to have problems
founding them.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
And 1.1.81 is officially BugFree(tm), so if you receive any bug-reports
on it, you know they are just evil lies."