Re: gnumeric and gnome-print

Lo, on Sunday, August 12, Hugo van der Merwe did write:

> > > Does running /usr/share/doc/libgnomeprint-data/run-gnome-font-install
> > > help?
>
> > No it doesn't, because the above file doesn't exist! ;^)
>
> I believe it does. At least on my system. Needs to be executed with perl.

It seems to be in the libgnomeprint-data package, available only in testing
and unstable.  Ximian may have it in one of their packages, although since
they don't have an equivalent to http://www.debian.org/Packages, I can't
tell you with any certainty.  I know I don't have it installed on my potato
system, though.

Richard