Re: Modifying a Windows 95/98 FAAT 32 partition

On 11 Aug 2001, at 22:54, shyamk@eth.net wrote:

> How using cfdisk , do you modify the size of a Win 98 FAT 32 partition ?

Hi Shyam:
 If you are trying to slice up win98 safely without losing data, it's
normal to use fips for making room for linux partition. (See
installation and fips documentation)
 If you don't care about any information on the partition, you can
use win fdisk.
 There are other partitioning utilities. ( partition magic for one)
 hth     Dean