Re: Galeon and java (was: Re: Anyone successful with Sun's Java 1.3.1_01?)

dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> writes:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:27:43AM -0800, Bill Wohler wrote:
> |   I think Scott was asking about the Java plugin for Galeon that runs
> |   application/x-java-vm types.
>
> Yes, and this plugin is part of the 'j2sdk1.3' package available from
> the given URL of a blackdown mirror.

  That plugin provides application/x-java-applet and others. It does
  not provide application/x-java-vm.

  Do you need a different plugin to provide application/x-java-vm, or
  if not, I guess I should report a bug to say that j2sdk1.3's plugin
  should.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!