Re: when is woody stable release?

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 08:37:36AM +0800 or thereabouts, csj wrote:
> On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 06:45, Colin Watson wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 07:28:06PM +0800, Rino Mardo wrote:
> > > hi.  i can't check the debian site right now because of some proxy
> > > problems but can someone tell me when is Debian woody going to be in
> > > release stable?
> >
> > I'm afraid nobody will be able to give you an accurate answer to that
> > one. Debian never sets release dates in advance.
>
> Yes, I also never plan in advance ;)

it's just that i currently have the 2.2r0 CDs and planning to buy the
2.2r3 CDs so if woody will be out in a few short months or rather it's
target date is, then i'll hold on to my $ and wait for woody.

unless the target date is far into the future like what freebsd 5.x
sets.

--
Waiting for the "Stinky Pete" release of Debian