Re: when is woody stable release?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 07:28:06PM +0800, Rino Mardo wrote:
> hi.  i can't check the debian site right now because of some proxy
> problems but can someone tell me when is Debian woody going to be in
> release stable?

I'm afraid nobody will be able to give you an accurate answer to that
one. Debian never sets release dates in advance.

The best I can do is to say that the base system is currently more or
less frozen and with any luck going into deep freeze at the end of this
month, and we're in the process of ironing out the worst bugs in
standard-priority packages. The end of the year looks like a plausible
guess, but no better than a guess.