ascii \177 char in filename

Hi,

I'm writing a script that will clean up netatalk shared files from their
flaws from MacOS.

I have come accross a little snag though.

ls:
? Maria Rivier 1:2f00.doc

ls | od -a
0000000 del  sp   M   a   r   i   a  sp   R   i   v   i   e   r  sp   1
0000020   :   2   f   0   0   .   d   o   c  nl
0000032

ls | od -c
0000000 177       M   a   r   i   a       R   i   v   i   e   r       1
0000020   :   2   f   0   0   .   d   o   c  \n
0000032

As you can see, I'm having trouble with a file created by netatalk and it
begins with ascii 177 (del) char.

How can I change the name for this file?

I've tried command completion, but no good.  Quoting doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated, and I can send the completed script to anyone
interested.

Mike