RE: Strange reboot

I  was told oncethat it happened because it was a type ATX computer. I suppose
your is an ATX too.

I have a 2.2r2 (2.2.17) Potato on AMD 800 256 and Nvidea Geforce MX 32 MB  and
from time to time it starts spontaneously; usually after halting the system and
pushing the on/off button off. After a few seconds it reboot by its own, but not
always. It depends on the care i put on the finger when i switch off :-)

I have to push the on/off button a little longer than i usually did with my old
P200 and it switches off properly. But from time to time it seems as if a little
wire were over heated and had enough energy to re-start. Most of the time works
properly.

I don`t care because  i put a another energy switch.

hope it helps
Regards