Re: Installing lilo on second hard disk

This won't be a good answer, but I had a friends machine with an IDE drive
on /dev/hda, and a SCSI drive on /dev/sda, and wanted to boot off the
SCSI. I also got that LILO warning, and got around it by unplugging the
IDE drive, booting, running lilo, then plugging it back in again and
booting again. Everything worked fine.

I'm positive theres a better answer, but if you can utilise this temporary
measure it might work.

Corey Popelier.