Re: console AIM client

Try going to freshmeat.net and searching for console aim.  It'll come up with a few.  I used jaim when I was home on an old P90 that I didn't want to put X on.  Written in perl, so I modified the source to use colors in the terminal too.  Worked well for what I needed, although I only needed to talk to one person.  More could get confusing, I think. :)  It's pretty bare bones, but there are others there as well...

isetr0
<How's RIT treatin' ya? :o)>