console AIM client

Wondering if anybody knows of a functional, and not too hard to use,
console-based AIM client.  Doesn't have to be in a .deb (I havn't found
one as a deb, really) but it would be nice if it didn't require too
many contortions to get it usable.  Bonus points for using the toc
protocol.

I am not subscribed to debian-user; please reply to me directly or CC
me.  thanks.

 - flip

--
---- [http] meteu.octoraro.org --- [pgp] 8DCB7ED5 --------------------------
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so