RE: Mozilla eats even more memory

Good point, I'll check tonight.
If they are threads then this would be a (serious?) bug in the graphical
top-like tool I used. (from helix, I think) and sounds more likely as I
would surely have crashed in nasty ways (my 88MB RAM, 128MB swap would have
a job keeping up with it all)
Tim

	> surprised to see that with one browser window running, 5 (maybe 6,
cant
	> remember) mozilla processes were gulping up about 350MB!!

	do all the processes use exactly the same amount memory? if yes,
then
	this are probably only threads, which have common memory. in this
case
	it is wrong to sum up the memory to get a total.
	if not, then something is really wrong with this dinosaur. :)

	regards