Using Rock Ridge extentions with Windowns NT 4

	HI,
		Since I do not have a CD-ROM in my linux box I am trying to
serve the Debian CD from my Wintel NT 4.0 box via FTP. This appears to work
OK except that NT does uses 8.3 file names of the ISO9660 file system and
does not make use of the rock ridge extentions. Therefore dselect can not
find the packages as it expects them to be called.

Is there any software availabe that supports rock ridge extentions under NT
4.0 or alternativly a script that, after copying the CD to harddisk,
modifies the 8.3 file names to there long version using the trans.tbl
translation table?

Cheers David