Re: ssh client

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 09:32:46AM +0800, Chad A. Adlawan wrote:
> hello all,
>   this is not a debian specific question, but does anyone know of an ssh client for Win9x/NT that i can use to connect to my ssh ONLY enabled debian server ?
>   i need this as i dont have a linux box at home.
> TIA,
> Chad

I've used SecureCRT, but it is pay-for-ware. Currently, I
use TeraTerm PRO, a freeware product with support for
SSH through a plugin. I had to go to 3-4 sites to get
the various encryption components (damn ITAR), and I
don't have the relevant URLs handy. I could send you
a ZIP file via email, though.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com