Re: ssh client

There is a program named 'tera term' that has an ssh extension,
surprisingly known as 'tera term ssh'.

The url is http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

You have to download two files: the tera term regular executable,
and the ssh extention.  More info is available through the above link.

I am using that program as I write this; the terminal emulation is on par
with commercial implementations (much better than the awful telnet.exe
that comes with windows), and the ssh works fine.  I have used both
RSA and password authentication from Windows 95, 98, and NT to a Linux box,
and never had any problems.

Carl