Re: xconsole question

I could have swonr I rea dthe man page....
course I can't read it here (the linux machine I have here
at work is strictly text-only...so no X stuff)
and hmm...so its syslog that does that/....
I should have known...
I need to configure that better anyway...hmm....another 2 hours and I can go home
anmd work on t....whayt a slow day
-Steve