Re: Fast Network Terminal Graphics (gnuplot)

    camm> Years ago, a
    camm> friend helped me setup Tektronics terminal emulation under
    camm> kermit, but I can't seem to get it working now.

don't forget to try out all of the tektronics terminals availabke in
gnuplot, i.e. `tek40xx`, `vttek`, `kc-tek40xx`, `km-tek40xx`,
`selanar`, or `bitgraph` (see `help set term tek40xx' in gnuplot).

once upon a time, tek40xx worked fine for me...
--
tibor.simko@aleph.dpp.fmph.uniba.sk