Re: SMTP AUTH En Sendmail, Ayuda please!!!

Hola:

    Suponiendo que Sendmail ya funcione bien estos son los pasos que seguí
yo:

Instalar la versión 2 de SASL:

# apt-get install sasl2-bin

Crear directorio:

# mkdir /etc/mail/sasl

Lanzar configurador de Sendmail:

urano:/etc/mail# sendmailconfig

Configure sendmail with the existing /etc/mail/sendmail.conf? [Y] y

Reading configuration from /etc/mail/sendmail.conf.

Validating configuration.

Writing configuration to /etc/mail/sendmail.conf.

Writing /etc/cron.d/sendmail.

Configure sendmail with the existing /etc/mail/sendmail.mc? [Y] y

Updating sendmail environment ...

Checking for installed MDAs...

chown: getting attributes of `/etc/mail/smrsh': No such file or directory

Created template file /etc/mail/sasl/sasl.m4

Edit this file if you wish to change the default SASL setup.

Ah, you're setup with SASL2 !

Unfortunately, there is no automagic way to migrate to /etc/sasldb2 :(

You'll want to make sure /etc/default/saslauthd is setup to start,

and has at least MECHANISMS="pam" !

If you find out what more is needed, please let me know!

To enable sendmail to use SASLS, you need to:

1) Add this line to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc and optionally

   to /etc/mail/submit.mc:

  include(`/etc/mail/sasl/sasl.m4')dnl

2) Run sendmailconfig

3) Restart sendmail

SASL2 is now minimally setup, there are a few ways to handle users:

   *) Allow only shell users (default)

  You're all set, nothing else to do !

   *) Allow users other than shell

  Add users via /usr/sbin/saslpasswd2 and make sure that the

  realm you used matches what your users specify in their

  netscape/outlook/mutt/etc profiles.

If you need to authorize sendmail as a sender, also update

/etc/mail/default-auth-info and rerun /usr/share/sendmail/update_auth.

Creating/Updating SSL(for TLS) information

cp: cannot create regular file `/etc/mail/tls/starttls.m4': No such file or
directory

Adding DOMAIN(debian-mta) to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc

Checking {sendmail,submit}.mc and related databases...

Creating /etc/mail/databases...

Creating /etc/mail/databases...

Creating /etc/mail/Makefile...

Reading configuration from /etc/mail/sendmail.conf.

Validating configuration.

Writing configuration to /etc/mail/sendmail.conf.

Writing /etc/cron.d/sendmail.

Disabling HOST statistics file(/var/lib/sendmail/host_status).

Creating /etc/mail/sendmail.cf...

*** WARNING: FEATURE(`relay_mail_from') may cause your system to act as open

        relay.  Use SMTP AUTH or STARTTLS instead.

/etc/mail/sendmail.mc:34: m4: Cannot open
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/feature/relay_local_domain.m4: No such file or
directory

Creating /etc/mail/submit.cf...

/etc/mail/submit.mc:18: m4: Cannot open /usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4: No
such file or directory

Informational: confCT_FILE no data: /etc/mail/trusted-users

Updating /etc/mail/access...

Updating /etc/mail/mailertable...

Updating /etc/mail/virtusertable...

Updating /etc/mail/aliases...

/etc/mail/aliases: 15 aliases, longest 13 bytes, 211 bytes total

Warning: These messages were issued while creating sendmail.cf

        make sure they are benign before starting sendmail!

Errors in generating sendmail.cf

*** WARNING: FEATURE(`relay_mail_from') may cause your system to act as open

        relay.  Use SMTP AUTH or STARTTLS instead.

/etc/mail/sendmail.mc:34: m4: Cannot open
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/feature/relay_local_domain.m4: No such file or
directory

Errors in generating submit.cf

/etc/mail/submit.mc:18: m4: Cannot open /usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4: No
such file or directory

Reload the running sendmail now with the new configuration? [Y] n

Editar el fichero de configuración de Sendmail:

# vi /etc/mail/sendmail.mc

Añadir al fichero la siguiente línea:

     include(`/etc/mail/sasl/sasl.m4')dnl

 Editar el fichero de autenticación de sasl:

# vi /etc/default/saslauthd

Y hacer que quede como sigue:

# This needs to be uncommented before saslauthd will be run automatically

 START=yes

# You must specify the authentication mechanisms you wish to use.

# This defaults to "pam" for PAM support, but may also include

# "shadow" or "sasldb", like this:

# MECHANISMS="pam shadow"

MECHANISMS="pam"

Arrancar el demonio sasl:

# /etc/INIT.d/saslauthd start

Lanzar configurador de Sendmail:

urano:/etc/mail# sendmailconfig

Se puede comprobar que realmente funciona del siguiente modo:

#telnet localhost 25

Trying 127.0.0.1...

Connected to localhost.

Escape character is '^]'.

220 urano.conetion.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.11/8.12.11; Mon, 5 Jul 2004
16:01:53 +0200

ehlo asier

250-urano.conetion.com Hello localhost [127.0.0.1], pleased to meet you

250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES

250-PIPELINING

250-8BITMIME

250-SIZE

250-DSN

250-ETRN

250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN

250-DELIVERBY

250 HELP

quit

221 2.0.0 urano.conetion.com closing connection

Connection closed by foreign host.

La línea que debe salir es: 250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN

Suerte.