Unidentified subject!

Subject: Re: acrobat reader

In linux.debian.user, kosmetatos@skynet.be wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed Acrobat 3 for linux. When tryning to
>execute it, I receive the message "can't load library 'libXt.so.6'".
>Of course, the library exists (in /usr/X11R6/lib).

I used strace and found that for some reason, acroread doesn't look
at that directory.  I linked all the libXt* files into one that it
does search . . . and it segfaulted.  So I deleted it and used xpdf
instead.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
"This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy."