Re: Unidentified subject!

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 06:00:04PM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:
> > I wrote to the list and you. I dunno what happened to the
> > subject..it was that way when I replied. Do you also have
> > the libc5 version of the X libraries installed? Acroread
> > might need that.
>
> I prefer to only see each message once, and if it's to a list or
> newsgroup, only to there.  Otherwise (as now) I don't actually end up
> sending any reply/followup to the discussion, just to the individual.
>
> I haven't reinstalled X since upgrading to glibc, so I'm assuming I
> have *only* the libc5 X libraries.
> --
> Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
> Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum
> <http://dm.net>

Hmmm...with mutt I just hit "g" to reply to the list/newsgroup. That
preserves all of the Cc: stuff, so everything gets back to the list.
Sorry for the inconvience, it won't happen again. I added debian-user
to the CC list, so we can continue our conversation on the group.

Per your original problem:
Try ldd `which acroread` and see what it says about libraries.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com