Re: Q: multi-cd method.

This issue is covered in
http://www.debian.de/releases/slink/i386/ch-dselect-main.en.html

Though I dont know if this manual is correct.
It says to run "access" and "update" with the last binary cd and then
to run the "install"-option for each cd seperately (here "install"
told me to insert the first cd first).

Now i read in a linux book (on slink) that you should also run the
"access" and "update" options for each cd seperately.

This way it seemed to install more packages on my system, but im not
sure.

Maybe someone can say how to do it RIGHT??

bye