Some newbie questions

1 - My X server since installation starts automaticly... I don't want it to
auto - start. How do I take that option out?

2 -  Is there any kind of autoexec.bat at Debian? Where?

3 - How do I mount my Windows file system at hda1? Then so it'll mount every
time I log, I'll have to add the mount command to the Debian autoexec right?

4 - How do I configure my PCBIT ISDN card. I installed the module but it
says when it is loading it that there are still 3 files to be configured at
/etc/isdn... How do I configure them ? Isn't there an ISDN How-to somewhere?

Regards,
Paulo Jorge Matos aka PDestroy
Minister of FortuneCity - Marina District
http://www.fortunecity.com
Personal Page : http://pdestroy.fortunecity.com
E-mail : paulomatos@mail.telepac.pt
Page me at : http://wwp.mirabilis.com/361853#pager