Re: What is the good tool to debug for segmentation error

On Thu, 6 May 1999 mxu1@broadway.gc.cuny.edu wrote:

> I tried several utils to debug one C program ( hoc from Software
> Tools ) which gives me segmentation error but got no clue from
> them.
>
> And any better tool than gccchecker?

Bruce Perens wrote the electric fence. It helps with
arrays, and i available as a .deb package. I don't
know that this is better than gccchecker, but it is
another tool.

Hope this helps.

David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
		(With hope that this qualifies!)