Can't get fetchmail to fetch.

I have recently installed Debian slink. I have successfully configured
Exim  and I can send email out to my isp mailhost using Mutt but I can't
get fetchmail to successfully retrieve any email from it. When I run the
following command :

%  fetchmail -a -k -v >&   fetchmail.log
% cat fetchmail.log

I get the following output:

fetchmail: 4.6.4 querying mailhub.icx.net (protocol POP3) at Thu May  6
23:40:59 1999
fetchmail: POP3< +OK QPOP (version IDG-1.2.53) at icx.net starting.
fetchmail: POP3> USER copelandm
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Password required for copelandm.
fetchmail: POP3> PASS *
fetchmail: POP3< +OK copelandm has 1 message (808 octets).
fetchmail: POP3> STAT
fetchmail: POP3< +OK 1 808
fetchmail: POP3> LIST
fetchmail: POP3< +OK 1 messages (808 octets)
fetchmail: POP3< 1 808
fetchmail: POP3< .
1 message for copelandm at mailhub.icx.net (808 octets).
fetchmail: POP3> RETR 1
fetchmail: POP3< +OK 808 octets
reading message 1 of 1 (808 octets)
fetchmail: SMTP< 220 dharma ESMTP Exim 2.05 #1 Thu, 6 May 1999 23:41:03
-0400
fetchmail: SMTP> EHLO localhost
fetchmail: SMTP< 250-dharma Hello copelandm at dharma [127.0.0.1]
fetchmail: SMTP< 250-SIZE
fetchmail: SMTP< 250-PIPELINING
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 HELP
fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL FROM:<copelandm@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us> SIZE=808
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 <copelandm@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us> is syntactically
correct
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<copelandm@localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 550 relaying to <copelandm@localhost> prohibited by
administrator
fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't like recipient address
`copelandm@localhost'
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<copelandm@localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 550 relaying to <copelandm@localhost> prohibited by
administrator
fetchmail: can't even send to copelandm!
fetchmail: SMTP> RSET
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Reset OK
fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
fetchmail: POP3<
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from mailhub.icx.net
fetchmail: Query status=10
fetchmail: SMTP> QUIT
fetchmail: SMTP< 221 dharma closing connection
fetchmail: normal termination, status 10

I sent a test message from my account at
copelandm@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us to my icx.net account.
My machine is named 'dharma' . The problem seems to be the "@localhost"
. I don't know if it is fetchmail that is doing it or if it is Exim. Any
solutions.

Thank you,

Monte