help me!!

Hello,

I have Debian 2.1 installed, now i'm trying to mount my cd-players (hdc and
hdd), and my zip-drive (hdb). but what i try, i cant mount them. I get the
message that i cant find hdd, hdc, hdb in /dev/mnt, or another file (sorry,
don't know the name any more. Does anybody know how i can mount them??

I also have trouble whit Dosemu. everytime i start it, it says i don't have
any dos partitions. i have a 8.4 GB harddisk from WD, devided in three
sepperate disks. On the first (2.1 Gb) i run win95, and on the second (3 Gb)
i have Debian installed. The third i use for saving downloaded files. The
first drive has a FAT-16 partitiontabel and the third a FAT-32.
How can i get on both disks!! (i have files on it that i want to use with
Debian)

Please help me.

Greetings Arjen