Re: Back from the mountains / Problem when purging TL 2007?

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> Thumbpdf is in texlive-extra-utils.  This package was probably missing?

Right, I've never installed it. I didn't find that, because
"apt-file search" doesn't seem to look into Contents* files from
tug.org. I could have downloaded them manually to grep for thumbpdf, but
I wasn't sure that would be so easy, since you told me about
debiandoc-sgml not working with TL, so I just chose to reinstall tetex
at that point...

Thanks.

--
Florent