Re: again X11 font location changes of .scale file

Hi FLorent!

On Sam, 27 Mai 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Done. In fact, I noticed there was already a config_move() function in

Wouldn't it been better (man english is horribe compared to italian) to
just remove the X11R7 config file?

Because with the current mode of someone changed something in the
old=verynew .scale file, it was still present. If he didn't carry over
the changed to the intermediate-new .scale file then now the changes are
gone because the config_move overwrites the old config file.

It is just a question because I have to do the same for cm-super!

POLPERRO (n.)
A polperro is the ball, or muff, of soggy hair found clinging to bath
overflow-holes.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff