Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

> Hallo Hilmar!
>
> On Die, 04 Okt 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
>> > mentioned that he got the ok to distribute the files under GPL.
>> > (But maybe it was from the .pl file he was talking)
>> >
>> Included the mail from Peter stating it is Freeware. I don't say it
>> is GPL.
>
> Freeware is ok. I guess.

Freeware is a dangerous name; Peter used "public domain" in his mail.
This is less ambiguous among software developers, but since the term is
undefined in many legislations (I think it's only defined in english and
derived legislation) it should be clarified.  A statement like

This software is in the public domain.  You may freely use, modify
and/or distribute it.

is common.  It would be good if you could ask Peter whether he agrees
with that.