Re: tetex-bin: formats not build

"Jeremie Knusel" <elendur@freesurf.ch> schrieb:

>>If the file is there on your machine (not just inside the deb), what are
>>its permissions?
>
> The file is indeed missing. However it is in the .deb, according to "dpkg -L
> tetex-bin" and "dpkg -c tetex-base_2.0.2-5.1_all.deb", mc...

So it seems there was an error during the unpack phase. Did you notice
anything?

Would you be so kind and remove (no need to purge) the tetex-packages
and install them again? It would be great if you could record the dpkg
output by doing the following:

script tetex-base.install
apt-get install tetex-base # or use dpkg on the file directly

stop the script with "exit" or Ctrl-D. The recorded dpkg output is then
in the file tetex-base.install.

If the file is not missing after this install, I fear it was a temporary
problem of your system (hardware? disk space?) - you can even try
multiple times to exclude that it occurs reproducibly, but only
"sometimes". If it is missing again, we're facing something hard.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie