Re: Problems installing Linux in Ultra Sparc III SunFire 280R

   From: "Eduardo F. J. de Castro" <jucah@cpqd.com.br>
   Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:45:09 -0300

   The SCSI controller is on the motherboard. On PCI slots there are only
   a Quad FastEthernet card and a RSC (Sun Remote System Control) card.

   Btw, Solaris 8 is installed on the first disk (the other is still empty
   waiting for a Linux). So, I can get more information with Solaris if
   it helps. Just tell me what to look for.

The problem is that I'm %100 stumped.  A 280R I had access to the
other week was identically configured, yet had Ultra_III+ cpus,
but worked flawlessly.

I really need to get a 280R of my own.