Re: Problems installing Linux in Ultra Sparc III SunFire 280R

David S. Miller wrote:
The problem is that I'm %100 stumped. A 280R I had access to the
other week was identically configured, yet had Ultra_III+ cpus,
but worked flawlessly.

I really need to get a 280R of my own.

Hi, David.

As I´m not having authorization to start a debugging work in a near
future, I´m willing to try that Sun here change the processors of
my 280R. But before that I need to know if there is any chance that
it will work. The machine you had access have the same FC SCSI
disks and controller? Just to be sure, I have a PCI PGX64
graphics board too.

TIA. Regards,

Eduardo Castro
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions