Console on SS20

Hello,

I have Woody running on a SS20. I installed it with a head on it and
keyboard attached. Now I would like to move the machine to an entirely
serial connection. (I need the graphics card for another machine). I'm not
quite certain how to do this.
I would like:
1) to have the PROM output to console
2) have linux send everything to console

What is the easiest fastest way to accomplish this? Right now when I hook
up the console I get nothing. Ideas?

Thanks,

James

--
James Fowler
santiago@cox.net

"Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies non-comformity; and non-comformity
implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyality -- so obviously thinking must be stopped"
[Call to Greatness, 1954] -- Adlai Stephenson