Re: searching access to a sparc sid box ...

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 02:18:58PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> > > Nope, that would be James (troup@debian.org) or Ryan
> > > (rmurray@debian.org).
> >
> > Ok, no problem, i am building the package by hand right now, and will
> > upload it.
>
> Err, please don't.  All your doing is fighting the buildd for vore's
> CPU and IO.  The machine's only been back 24 hours or so and is still
> catching up on the backlog, please just be patient and give it a
> chance.

Ok, no problem. i just stopped the build.

I was not aware that vore hosted the sparc buildd, but it makes sense, i
should have thought of it.

Sorry about the inconvenience, i just wanted to create too much
problems, i suppose i did it wrong.

Friendly,

Sven Luther