searching access to a sparc sid box ...

Hello, ...

I wanted to build the ocaml package for sparc, since it is the only
thing stopping ocaml 3.06 (and a load of other packages depending on it)
from entering testing.

The package was built by the sparc buildd on september 24, but not
uploaded, so i guess (from a response from debian-ia64, which had the
same problem) that the buildd maintainer did not have time to sign it.

So i said, ok, i will upload them myself, i did this for ia64 on
merullo, but there was no sparc box running sid available to developpers
(well, the pages i found listing debian machines from the developper
corner lists 3 sparc boxes, but 2 being broken and the lats one having
only woody auric).

Is there a sid box available, or alternatively could a sid chroot be
made available somewhere, so that people can look at their packages on
sparc ?

Alternatively, if someone could tell me who the buildd maintainer is and
if he will be around shortly to sign the packages, this will make me
happy also.

Friendly,

Sven Luther