Re : searching access to a sparc sid box ...

Is there a sid box available, or alternatively could a sid chroot be
made available somewhere, so that people can look at their packages on
sparc ?

Would it have to be sparc64, or would a simple sparc32 suffice?
If I can get my E3000 to work, you can have access to that one - if not, I have a SS20 which currently has woody installed, but I can upgrade to Sid without much problem I guess..

Wbr Andreas Loong