Re: 2.5.40 on Sunblade 100

   From: Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>
   Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:25:45 -0400

   Dave, looks like 2.5.40 has a byteswapping issue with the fonts on
   framebuffer (maybe just a mach64 issue?). Not only that but it looks
   like PCI isn't being probed correctly (lot of errors about unknown PCI
   header). Maybe this is the reason the IDE isn't being probed?

The IDE stuff won't work due to IDE_DATA register access endianness.

I'll try to fire my blade up over the next few weeks, but I can
make no promises about that since I'm overbooked with other
issues this month :-)