Re: nfs problem w/debian potato

Thanks to those who replied.  Just to give a few more details about
what is happening, here is the kernel panic string.

outland kernel: Kernel panic: Whee. Kernel does fpu/atomic unaligned
load/store.

Perhaps I should upgrade (compile) to a more recent kernel. Suggestions
please?

@outland:~$ uname -a
Linux outland 2.2.19 #1 Mon Apr 2 14:21:55 EDT 2001 sparc64 unknown

Thanks in advance.

=====
jmastrol@yahoo.com   | Windows 2000 sets new standards in reliability