Installing 2.4.16 kernel..

Hello,

I was just trying to install the 2.4.16 kernel (kernel-image-2.4.16-sun4u)
on an Ultra 30 system, and noticed several depmod errors when installing.
I normally get errors on a few modules, and they tend to be unimportant
ones, but this time, I'm not sure what to think.  Several lines print out,
ending with this one

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.16/kernel/fs/binfmt_elf.o

Thats the ELF executable loader..  I'm curious, is this just a benign
error, or will it really not allow the module to load when I reboot.

--
        Mike Hicks   [mailto:mhicks@csom.umn.edu]
   Unix Support Assistant    | Carlson School of Management