Thanks to everyone...

Having not been able to get out of writing some documentation (:-), I
decided to go once more into the breach with Docbook, 'cause although
I've puttered around with it, I've never actually produced anything
significant.

I just want to say thanks to everyone working on this stuff, because
it works quite well.

First, Norm, the simplified docbook stuff is a godsend.  It does
everything I need it to do for most documents (no books in the
pipeline right now :-), and it's pared-down enough to be quickly
comprehensible.

Second, Mark, Norm, Ardo, and everyone else, the work you've all done
to get this stuff to Just Work is superb.  I decided to work with the
xsl stylesheets, and after installing xsltproc---which works great by
the way, at least in my limited testing, so you might want to revise
some of the comments about xt and saxon in the README files---all I
had to do was run:

  xsltproc /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/xsl/docbook/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl jumpstart.xml > jumpstart.html

And I had some reasonable HTML output with no real effort.

That's some great work, guys.  Thanks a lot.

Mike.