Re: Thanks to everyone...

Michael Alan Dorman writes:

> I just want to say thanks to everyone working on this stuff, because
> it works quite well.

Cool. Makes me happy.

I just uploaded new xsl stylesheets, and a new version of the
Simplified DTD, both of which are in sync with the new layout. (For
some reason I'm having trouble uploading the new website package...)

>  I decided to work with the
> xsl stylesheets, and after installing xsltproc---which works great by
> the way, at least in my limited testing, so you might want to revise
> some of the comments about xt and saxon in the README files---all I
> had to do was run:
>
>   xsltproc
>   /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/xsl/docbook/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl
>   jumpstart.xml > jumpstart.html
>

> so you might want to revise
> some of the comments about xt and saxon in the README files--

Will do. I need to talk to Daniel Veillard (libxslt, libxml) about
docbook stylesheet support, before I decide what to put in the
README.Debian. I'll make the changes in the next upload.

> That's some great work, guys.  Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the thanks.

Mark

--
Mark Johnson