Re: Please check Debian Science robotics tasks (Was: [SCM] choreonoid branch, master, updated. ...)

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 02:30:55PM +0900, Thomas Moulard wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > Hi Leopold,
>
> Sorry for the delay, here is a patch for debian-science.
> Can you take a look at it Andreas?

I did applied the patch in SVN and I processed it the test server[1].
The log files did not showed any problem with your patch neither does
the website (but please check yourself - blends.alioth.debian.org should
update soon as well or even is now).

I fixed some other broken Dependencies in Debian Science tasks and added
a new task "financial"

> I moved *-dev packages to robotics-dev,
> I switched general purpose tools which are useful for robotics as
> Suggests (namely
> boost, coin and vtk)

Fine.

> I added various packages for which I opened an ITP and some others.

I frequently mentioned a simple trick here to save time:  Just commit
your work toVCS and simply mention the Depends without additional
information.

> > On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:45:37PM +0200, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> > [snip]
> > Any member of the Blends team can log into Alioth and follow the
> > description given in the Blends manual.
>
> Great. I will take a look for next time. Sorry didn't test this patch this time.

Perfectly fine - thanks for your work

[1] http://blends.debian.net/science/tasks/robotics