Re: salome-* packages in experimental

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 23:07:44 +0300, Boris Pek wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> Now almost all salome-* packages from experimental cannot be installed due to
> missing dependencies. I do not think that sending multiple bugs (for each
> package) is a good idea, so could you comment the current situation in our
> mailing list?

Hi,

I haven't had time to work on those packages in the last few months.  I
suspect they'd at least need a rebuild against newer opencascade and
paraview, but don't know how many changes (if any) would be required for
that.
I'll probably have to focus on #680738 at some point soon, and then
update the packages.

Cheers,
Julien
--