Re: Math/Science track for Debconf10: Presentations/Talks and coordinator needed

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 03:24:01PM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Would anyone like to volunteer to coordinate a track on Science and
> Mathematics in Debian for DebConf 10, or nominate someone who would
> do this well?

Thanks to all who volunteered on the list. Sylvestre and Michael
(Hanke), since Michael Banck (CCed here) had already been working on a
Science round table proposal for Debconf10, he would be taking up some
coordination duties for arranging events in this stream. This doesn't
really mean that he's "won" the job, or is the "sole" deciding
authority, and I am sure he would be coordinating with us all on
making this stream a success. So, let's all help him out.

Yet again, thank you for coming forward with your proposals. I look
forward to a great Debian Science presence at this Debconf! :-)

Kumar
--
The new Linux anthem will be "He's an idiot, but he's ok", as performed by
Monthy Python.  You'd better start practicing.