Package lilibartsc0-dev

Hello all,

I am trying to update the tucnak package but it is using
libartsc0-dev... I have seen that libartsc0-dev has been removed from
the archive.

Although I have been looking for the replace package, I have been
unable to find it.

I have sent an email to the upstream for information but at the same
time I would thank you if you could tell me if the package has been
renamed/replaced or simply removed and there is no way to keep
packages with that libraries in Debian... ¿?

Thank you very much!

Jaime