New python-qt4 upload to experimental

I just uploaded a new python-qt4 revision to experimental (it's arrival will
be delayed since it has to go through new.

It is experimental for at least three reasons:

1.  It is changed to build with a multiarched Qt as qt4-x11 4.8 in
experimental is.

2.  It builds a new python3-pyqt4-dbus (and dbg) package that needs python3-
dbus which is only available in experimental at the moment.

3.  Because (I believe) it was built against a different Qt version, there is a
binary incompatible change in it that I know affects python-kde4 and may affect
other packages.

My prime suspects for other packages that might be affected are python-
qscintilla2, python-qwt5-qt4, python-qwt3d-qt4.

For python-kde4, python -c "import PyKDE4.kdecore" is enough to crash the
interpreter if the package isn't rebuilt (rebuilding solves it).

I've written upstream and the only feedback I've gotten back was a reminder
that ABI on PyQt4 isn't guaranteed.

I would appreciate it if maintainers for these other packages could take a
look at what's in experimental and see if their packages are affected.

I would also appreciate advice on managing this apparent ABI break.

Scott K