Re: Qt 3.2.1 missing support for Xcursor....

On Sonntag, 31. August 2003 13:14, Martin Loschwitz wrote:

> > - moved .qmake.cache build files to the -dev packages under /usr/share/
> > qt3/.qmake.cache
>
> Uh? What files were changed for this?

I just checked and I saw that you didn't take over that change. Change debian/
rules:

        # install qmake.cache file
        install -d $(P_DEV)/usr/share/doc/libqt3-dev/
        cat .qmake.cache | sed "s#$(QTDIR)#/usr/share/qt3#g" > $(P_DEV)/usr/
share/qt3/.qmake.cache

and

        # install qmake.cache file
        install -d $(P_QTMTDEV)/usr/share/doc/libqt3-mt-dev/
        cat .qmake.cache | sed "s#$(QTDIR)#/usr/share/qt3#g" > $(P_QTMTDEV)/
usr/share/qt3/.qmake.cache

so the .qmake.cache files get installed into /usr/share/qt3/.qmake.cache
directly - the -dev packages conflict anyway due to the header files for
qmodules.h and qconfig.h, so this change is reasonable and makes it much
easier to deal with the compile flags for Qt programs.

> BTW.: Next time you CC me while mailing to debian-qt-kde, you will have
> nice days in my spamfilter. Same applies to anyone else doing this. ;)

Can you set the reply-to to the mailinglist then instead of to the writer of
the mail you answer ?

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org