Re: Qt 3.2.1 missing support for Xcursor....

On Sonntag, 31. August 2003 13:14, Martin Loschwitz wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:35:03PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > while doing a regular backport of qt-3.2.1-1 to woody for the next KDE
> > release I found that my original diff missed a dependency to xcursor-dev
> > - sorry I forgot about that.
> >
> > Martin: it would be also cool if you could add the changes I made in the
> > diff.gz I sent you to the changelog file, such as:
> >
> > - moved .qmake.cache build files to the -dev packages under /usr/share/
> > qt3/.qmake.cache
>
> Uh? What files were changed for this?

The rules file. We formerly copied over the .qmake.cache file into /usr/share/
doc/libqt3-dev/qmake.cache and /usr/share/doc/libqt3-mt-dev/qmake.cache. I
have to have another look at that as I'm not sure that the -dev packages
don't contain the same version but the version of the according build.

> > - use --sysconfdir and --translationdir for Qt resource files as new
> > options, defaults to /etc/qt3 and /usr/share/qt3/translations
>
> I have that bit in doubtlessly.

Yes, I was just speaking about adding a notice to the changelog file entry.

> > - remove obsolete qt_it_was_me debconf postinst/prerm
>
> This was deleted quite a while ago.
>
> > I will try to find out if there were more patches in qt-copy (I think
> > there are one or two fixes for qt-3.2.1 already in) and if there are
> > patches available for gcc-3.3 over the next couple of days. I caught a
> > very bad flu in Nove Hrady so I will stay at home, however I won't be
> > able to work full time on that stuff.
>
> Okay.
>
> BTW.: Next time you CC me while mailing to debian-qt-kde, you will have
> nice days in my spamfilter. Same applies to anyone else doing this. ;)

ok.

BTW: could you update qt-copy ? I'm doing builds here right now so I would be
fine if you'd update the debian dir there to the -1 upload. I'll sort out the
patches later today or tomorrow.

Ralf

> > Ralf
> > --
> > We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs.
> > Ralf Nolden
> > nolden@kde.org
> >
> > The K Desktop Environment       The KDevelop Project
> > http://www.kde.org              http://www.kdevelop.org

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org