Re: Qt 3.2.1 missing support for Xcursor....

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:35:03PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while doing a regular backport of qt-3.2.1-1 to woody for the next KDE release
> I found that my original diff missed a dependency to xcursor-dev - sorry I
> forgot about that.
>
> Martin: it would be also cool if you could add the changes I made in the
> diff.gz I sent you to the changelog file, such as:
>
> - moved .qmake.cache build files to the -dev packages under /usr/share/
> qt3/.qmake.cache
Uh? What files were changed for this?

> - use --sysconfdir and --translationdir for Qt resource files as new options,
> defaults to /etc/qt3 and /usr/share/qt3/translations
I have that bit in doubtlessly.

> - remove obsolete qt_it_was_me debconf postinst/prerm

This was deleted quite a while ago.

> I will try to find out if there were more patches in qt-copy (I think there
> are one or two fixes for qt-3.2.1 already in) and if there are patches
> available for gcc-3.3 over the next couple of days. I caught a very bad flu
> in Nove Hrady so I will stay at home, however I won't be able to work full
> time on that stuff.

Okay.

BTW.: Next time you CC me while mailing to debian-qt-kde, you will have nice
days in my spamfilter. Same applies to anyone else doing this. ;)

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss@madkiss.org        madkiss@debian.org